All the services Majestik Home Care delivers are tailored to ensure that our clients achieve the best quality of life, whatever their unique situations.
We are happy to arrange nearly any kind of short or long-term care, including (but not limited to):
- Live in care in your own home
- Night services, including sleep in care and waking night care
- Post-operative and convalescence care
- Medication compliance
- Specialist care, including dementia and multiple sclerosis
- Assisted shopping trips
- Help around the home and garden
- Companionship, such as visiting our locally supported dementia friendly points of interest for lunch or afternoon tea
- Support with modern day communication, such as Skype, social media or smart phones
Majestik Home Care offers a range of short-term care options, from as little as a few days to several weeks. This is ideal for people who expect to need care only for a short while, or whose regular carers are planning a holiday.
- Convalescence Care, sometimes called family carer replacement, may be necessary following a surgery or illness. It assumes that the Service User will soon recover the ability to look after themselves, but wish to maintain as much independence as possible during their recovery.
- Respite Care is intended to provide a break or cover for long term carers or family who may be planning a holiday or facing an urgent need to travel. It allows them to do so secure in the knowledge that their loved ones are being well cared for in their absence.
- Our Sitting Service is a very short-term care option which allows carers to take short breaks or run important errands with full assurance that their loved ones are being looked after by skilled, responsible carers.
Majestik Home Care also offers a range of long-term care services to elderly, disabled or vulnerable Service Users at surprisingly reasonable rates.
- Majestik Home Care can provide Live-In Care for Elderly Couples. Of course, it is important for elderly couples to stay together in the safety and comfort of their own homes. Live-in care is often less expensive than joint residential care options and is ideal for people who need assistance and an extra pair of hands around the house to maintain their independence.
- We also offer Live-in Care for Disabled Adults. Live-in care can allow disabled people to continue to rely upon their strengths and enjoy all the benefits of a full independent life, whilst still having access to assistance around the house whenever it is needed.
Some of the specific live-in care services we offer include
- Companionship and an escort to social activities and events
- Driving and transportation services (insurance to be arranged by the client)
- Living care and assistance
- Laundry, cleaning and shopping
- Making appointments and maintaining records on your behalf
- Reminding the service user about appointments or medication
- Socialisation and encouragement
- Support with activities and hobbies
- Doing everything in our power to help our service users live their best, most independent and dignified lives
What Our Client’s Say
“Dear Sam and all the girls, I would like to thank you very much for all the help and assistance that was so much appreciated when I broke my shoulder. I am recovering well but will keep you in mind should I have the misfortune to need any further help. With warm regards,”
“… The daughter in law of Mr & Mrs M, phoned me this morning to say the Carers from Majestik Home Care are great. They are extremely helpful and not rushing out the door which was their experience previously. Thanks.”
“Just wanted to thank one of your Carers – Sarah, for helping mum at Am call instead of leaving due to James not being there. Sarah stayed and cleaned the bathroom as James had been unwell in the bathroom before paramedics took him to hospital. Majestik Home Care staff go above and beyond.”
What our Carer’s say
“Thank u Sam, but a great team don’t work without a great boss and fantastic help 24/7… You have got this and it’s a pleasure to work for u al… Well done Sam…”
“The staff in the office r also amazing and so nice to work for… it’s a pleasure… and I’m so thankful that they give me the opportunity…”
” Someone asked me this morning how was I getting on in my new job. I was like OMG I luv it and am just saying that like it’s great.. so proud to be working here…”
“It really is … love … I’m really loving doing this job… it’s really rewarding seeing their wee faces wen u do things for them… and all the wee clients on the run r lovely people.”
“I’ve said that from day one it’s so rewarding… it’s good to know we can help them … We are lucky to have a great job and we all work as a great team”
“It really is so much more than a job. Doesn’t even feel like a job in fact, i’m really loving it.”